Creating Blueberry Online Profile
Your profile is used to support your promotion, in particular to put you forward for jobs, update clients about your availability and run special talent promotions. Here are some examples: Documentary Editor / Factual Entertainment Editor / Short Form Editor / Short Form Director / Motion Graphic Designer / Colourist
- A short bio about yourself and your work
- A headshot photograph of yourself
- 3-9 work clips
- Get permission from clients you’ve produced the work for. By sending the clips to us, you’re giving your assurance that the work is cleared for being shown online to demonstrate your skills.
- Name clips following this convention: Your Name – Title of clip – Channel – Your Role(s).
- Add a short description of the clip which will accompany it.
- Send it all to [email protected] via WeTransfer.
- Feature dates in reels, eg. ‘2018 Showreel’, or personal details such as phone number, email, website details. If these are included, you will have to remove them before we can complete your profile.
- Send clips that cannot be shown publicly. We can always provide clients with private links when it’s helpful for winning particular jobs.