A round up of Alex’s latest work. 2D and 3D design, modelling and animation.
Software: Cinema 4D / AFX
Title animation for the movie collide
A collection of Goncalo’s latest works
– 00:00:05:09 – Personal Project
– 00:00:07:19 – Medical Project
– 00:00:09:16 – Adidas advert ( Goncalo’s role on this project: animating the boots and the render, the boots and textures were provided)
– 00:00:12:23 – Cloth visualization
– 00:00:15:01 Subway advert (Goncalo’s role on this project: masking holes on the meat, and improving the product looks )
– 00:00:16:23 Network rail animations (all elements were made by Goncalo)
– 00:00:21:13 Cinime animation to play before movies start on Vue Cinemas (the models were provided, Goncalo was responsible for the animation)
– 00:00:24:15 Capita animation
– 00:00:27:12 Nat Geo animation
– 00:00:29:08 National Rail animation
– 00:00:31:08 National Rail logo animation
– 00:00:33:22 National Rail animation
– 00:00:35:16 Subway advert (Goncalo’s role on this project: masking holes on the meat, and improving the product looks )
– 00:00:39:16 FHM Calendar (Goncalo did the rig and the rendering)
– 00:00:42:05 Logo Animation
– 00:00:45:04 PR Logo Animation
– 00:00:47:08 – Logo animation
– 00:00:48:23 – 11Pro Adidas Animation
– 00:00:51:07 – Music Video (Goncalo’s role on this project: tracking and rendering the glass)
– 00:00:52:14 – Music Video animation
– 00:00:54:12 – Cidinho & Doca music video
– 00:00:55:15 – Collide title sequence
– 00:00:57:11 – Liquid test animation with Colliders
– 00:00:59:08 – Diego Miranda Music video
– 00:01:00:17 – Christmas Animation
– 00:01:02:01 – Diego Miranda Music video (Goncalo’s role on this project: tracking and rendering)
A series of 10 online films featuring ordinary people sharing their favourite family recipes. Design, artwork, animation and composition utilising Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
Sam animated some storyboard elements, timed to a voiceover, to provide a warm, informative and visually attractive customer-facing explainer for Santander’s website.
Jamie helped to create a new series worth of straps and stings for the latest series of X Factor. These were very short turnaround with scripts being decided the night before the live shows. This involved particle work in After Effects as well as 3D using the Element Plugin.
Created using After Effects.